Thinking.

 That's a great habit...Thinking.  I'm thinking about family.  A whole bunch will be visiting next weekend.  So...when the house moves from just us two to a total at different points to 13...I've got to do some thinking.  Some things need to be moved out...Some things need to be pitched out and all of that helps my mind to stay focused on thinking.  It's a great exercise, thinking.  

So the house is pretty well ready and this next week the thinking will be about making easy meals ahead of time.    I've done that in the past and I can do that again.  It's just finding the old groove.  

Our Michigan family always seems to want a project or two when they come.  And believe me there have been many projects way to numerous to mention. The last one was the toilet!    Yes we have a new one never to be replaced again.  Some of you have seen it's  picture as it sat in the front yard.   Next weekend I really would like some help with raking flower beds and snipping back plants and cutting a few branches from the trees. I've done a bit but the bit seems to need a bit of help!  So...the weather says right now that Sat. will be a good day.  I'm hoping that holds.  It could be rainy.  Fingers crossed.  

A great day with Noah yesterday.  The card game...woo,  woo...I won.  And Noah lost big time.  Almost as big as Jared's loss of a few months ago.  Noah showed us a wonderful attitude saying he was keeping his score under 100...well..it was closer to under 200.  The three of us.  Noah, Stella and I took a walk around the block.  Stella needed to be carried home when we saw Eric's car in the driveway.  She doesn't like the grass. 

Tomorrow we'll actually be in church for church!  Andrew will be confirmed at the 11 am service.  It's been more than a year since being there for a service.  Yes...Bread and Bowl and some Visual Arts visits have brought me into the building but a worship service?  It will be a good morning.  The 8:30 service is open with  reservations but not yet the 11 o'clock service.  It's a one time deal for us. I'm thinking it could be a fall gift.  

Thinking is a good thing.  A gift to be used.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday