Writing Habit.

 The habit of writing in the morning is one that has helped the day begin.  So even though I wrote last night about the weekend, it would seem that the morning habit is hard to break.  So...once again, the weekend was a gift in ways to many to count.   The house is very quiet.  It's time to reflect but more importantly begin again.

Today will see a trip back to Marvn's to deliver to church a wonderful addition to the visuals we are using for Easter.  I'm not saying what because I hope to keep this quiet from my visual arts friends who will be Eastering the sanctuary Saturday morning..  Surprises coming.  Friend Ray H. made this happen.  In the mean time Holy Week with the Last Supper service Thurs. evening and then a video message retelling and reminding us again of the Good Friday events.  We must walk through Holy Week to get to the third day, Easter. 

I would imagine there will be walks through our back yard today, looking for weeds,  checking on the flowers  and watching the blood root in it's effort to open it's blooms.  We're heading toward a plunge in temperature for Wed. night..  brrr.  But then back to what will be more spring weather.  

Last evening I tuned into Sec. Presbyterian Church service once again to hear Christopher.  His sermon was about doubt.  His ending words...God walks before us.  I chose that to lead in the coming weeks and months.  I must stayed focused with healing in mind.  The trip is not over.  

The diversion hours last night of card reading, oh, so many cards pushed me to counting...yes counting cards.  Now there are over 100.  Some folks sending more that one or two.  It was time well spent.  I'm sure they will be read many more times.  Such supportive friends  Such comfort knowing that the cards include prayers along with  the gift of diversion.  I am blessed beyond measure.  My favorite hymn...Great is thy faithfulness...Another morning ready for the day.  There is light in the window.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday