Yesterday.

 It was full of stuff and loved just being out and about...BUT.  I burned my bridges having fun.  So much to do and such interesting stuff to do.  So today I'm home and I think the rain and cold should keep me out of the flowerbeds and in the house.  At least that's my hope.  No bridges left to burn.  

Yesterday started with getting ready for Easter at church with garden shop visits. First, back to Marvin's on the way to Dayton for the Easter surprise added to the Visual Arts supplies..  Flower shop and  big box visits  mean visiting flower places to see what is there to buy for the altar knowing that it's a bit early in the week and I'll visit again when it's ready to buy time.  Goodwill got a donation.  The oriole feeder got loaded with grape jelly meaning a stop to buy jelly at Kroger's. Fresh oranges on the wires for the orioles  The blue bird house got a keep out squirrel chicken wire protector...I hope. My neighbor climbed the ladder.  Made another protector for meal worms.  Cleaned out creeping charlie...the worst weed in the world. More to come.  Sprayed garden walkway weeds.  Yup...way to many things but such an interesting day. Then Stella called and we took a walk.   Left over chili for supper from the weekend.  Soooo good.  Our usual card  game happened and then in bed by 9.  I was/am living in one over extended body.  Not the first time for sure.  Sometimes I think I need a brain transplant if this is going to change. 

Nothing on the agenda today.  And the body I live in will be very happy.    Bring on the rain, for many reasons.  Great is thy faithfulness.  I must do my part.  

PS...My sister reminds me that I'm just like Mom.  You know...the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.  Could be an excuse but not a good one.  

Comments

  1. God is good: he provides us siblings with long memories. And sometimes we can be grateful for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday