Another

 Another cool morning to start the day.  A minute after the suet was out the Downey woodpecker was having a treat.  Mr. Bluebird was busy with  meals on wings delivered  to the Mrs. The six goldfish  were busy swimming at the bottom of the pool and the bird bath, filled again with water was supporting the floating fountain.  It would seem that the day is ready for what ever will come.  

Another big job finished yesterday.  The lilac bush was liberated from a very nasty ground  cover growing over the base.  That bush was planted 45 years ago from a start that was in the yard of our first house of almost 53 years ago. Yesterday Doug told me that. there is always something to do in the yard.  I'm trying to finish the yard.  I'm beginning to think Doug is right.  Dah on my part.  I have difficulty with some things.  

Last Monday was supposed to be grocery day.  I haven't made it there yet and there still is food in the house.  What was I thinking?  This morning the refrigerator got a once over with drawers washed and bad food gone.  It should be grocery day but who wants to do that on a weekend.  Sounds like a bad plan.  I'll be making a decision soon.  

I would think that today would be a Stella walk.  She's getting a bit lonely with me putting her off with the lawn work as the excuse.  We'll wait untill the afternoon shows some heat.  The lawn work is on the shelf for today along with some other things.  

The song for this morning is I owe the Lord a morning song of gratitude and praise. .  My mother is singing it in my ear.  She wasn't such a great singer but her heart was in the right place.  Thanks a bunch mom.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday