Bust and Must

 Yesterday the rain was a bust but today the plants know that it's a must...And the must certainly came during the night.  I think I hear slurping noises through out the garden.  Or maybe one of my hearing aids needs a battery.  A few plants are swimming but they are pretty good at that if the swimming doesn't wear them out.  

Radiation is over for the day.  It went swimmingly well.  In and Out...that's the procedure.  The girls doing the procedure are good at staying on their job.   It would seem that every 10 or so minutes there is a new patient.  There is a lot to do.  Doug was amazed that I was home so fast.  Well, I skipped the garden shop visits today.  Now he knows the secret.  

Yesterday I received a card from Nancy.  I haven't heard from her in many, many years.  Nancy was on the staff at North Church with youth and children.  We did so many things together with church work.  She mentioned so many on the card.  I've been trying to reach her for years through phone calls, emails and more.  What a gift when I saw the Cleveland address, her being the only one I knew who lived there.  So once again I trying to find a connection that even took a phone call to  some Minnesota friends asking questions.  So this morning.  I sending a note to her address.  Maybe, maybe.  Connecting would be so good.  

I think it will be a day in the house.  That could mean practicing sweeping, maybe sorting and emptying the dishwasher.  I could get good at that with practice.  Thou art the potter, I am the clay..  A little molding might not be a bad idea.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday