I can do this.

 Yes...yesterday those words came loud and clear as I left IU North.  The mask issues are fading.    It is something to promote healing.  That's all the space I will give it.  I learned yesterday afternoon that a whole group of book club friends who have met for years were praying for me at the exact time I was at the hospital.  I am so aware of prayer and it's unexpected blessings,  way to difficult to put into words.  So the words radiation and hope were with me as well as my most favorite hymn. Great is thy faithfulness.  The three verses rang through my mind and at the end I heard the snapping sound that comes with the release of the mask.  Much to my surprise I was not expecting that to happen so soon in the treatment.  I would say it was quality time with words of hope.  

The snow is gone...The cold air is still here but surprisingly the plants seemed to have survived.  This morning's paper talked about the importance of water relating to how it can keep plants warmer.  So...perhaps the snow with all of the water that came with that particular snow fall was the blanket needed for the plants.  

I'm writing this again in the morning.  The clock says 8 05.  Time to move on to I U North.  The day has started.  God is with me.  

Comments

  1. What a great testimony about getting through something so hard. What an amazing song to be thinking on. Great is His Faithfulness for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday