Making It Right.

 Every Monday feels like a new beginning.  A week to make it right.  Sounds like a mercy event.  So...it's a new beginning, another chance.  The area around our patio and stretching across the entire back of the house is a flower garden of perennials.  The rain is putting the cherry on top.  So beautiful and full of another new beginning.  My kitchen window is the place to be with birds abounding.  How thoughtful of our creator to cover the ground with beautiful plants and then filling the space above that with birds and butterflies and other pollinators.  It's a beautiful world.  

So there were walks through the rain drops to see what was happening.  Stella elected to stay in the garage.  But I did make a car trip out purchasing some things needed for radiation.  Baby shampoo, Dove soap for bathing and green tea.  Interesting combination of needs.  Dove soap has no METAL in it.  Did I know that?  Why is no metal soap important.  Metal will send the radiation rays in crazy places.  Dove has no metal.  Green Tea.  4 bags and a cup of hot water steeped for an hr. sprayed on radiation sites should lessen possible radiation burns.  Baby Shampoo...gentler to the site, one of which is my head!  I found a site on line suggested for radiation education and that was truly informative.  

This morning at 8:30 I'm going to learn some procedures to eliminate fluid accumulation that is happening in my neck.  More exercises I'm sure and I'm pretty good at them.  I've done a few.  It's a cloudy morning but the day promises sun.  Looking forward to time outside again filled with fun in the garden.  I'm looking forward to time with Stella.  What a supportive friend.  God is Good.  God is Here.  

Comments

  1. Wow, I never knew soaps had metal in them. Good thing for Dove. Bill picked up Dove Soap today and was happy to know it doesn't have metal in it. We learn something every day. I am so glad there are things you can do to help with the radiation side effects. You sure are a trooper with an amazing outlook and attitude. So wonderful to see the beauty in God's creation and be so appreciative. Wish I could see your many perennials right now. Praying the procedures to eliminate the fluid accumulation go well for you and take care of that problem. God is with you and I know He is holding you in His arms of love! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday