No problem but then there is Charlie.

 It's an evening post instead of a morning one.  Spectrum is our landline phone, tv and computer carrier and now we have their service up and running again...Not the case this morning.  So it's evening talk and not morning.  I mentioned Charlie in the title.  It's time to send Charlie packing with Norbert..  My time in the garden yesterday was trying to move Charlie out.  He's also known as Creeping Charlie.  That name is way to nice.  It was during another weed out time that I had decided some days ago  not to tackle Charlie for this year but yesterday I said...I'm after you,  Charlie.  That particularly large bed where Charlie was evicted looks the best it's looked in some years with many more cleaner spot than usual.    Another patch taken care of until it needs a touch again.  When the ground is warmer I'm going to direct sew zinnia seeds in that bed where I did not Preen.   My in the house zinnias are hanging in there.  They need a shot in the ? to move on up. A growth tonic might help. They have an impatient watcher.  I moved them to the patio a couple of days ago for a couple of hours and I think one or two got sunburned and flipped out.  I must be more gentle.  Speaking of sun...I'm wearing my hat every day to protect the flap on my head, working on hydration and starting to use Dove and Baby Shampoo.  I'm trying to get in the radiation rut!  I love the sun and heat but this year I must remember to be careful..  It's just so hard to stay indoors.  I guess Doug could lock me in but I could be the worlds worst grouch..  More things are jumping out of the ground every day.  Yes...literally jumping.  Well, maybe not very high or maybe not at all.  Maybe the jumping is coming from me.  Spending time with neck exercise to reduce accumulating fluids morning and evening and I would think all the stretching in the garden would be of some help.  That last thought needs to be shared with my PT Denise.  Wonder what she'll say.  

I am so very grateful for all the energy that seems to be with me.  The month of May may need all that I have stored and more but trusting that all will be well.  Life is an adventure with God and friends walking along side.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday