Ready

 Yes...I'm ready to go for the week.  What surprises will it bring and can I recognize them as surprises.  I hope so.  I like surprises.  They can be challenges that depending on the acceptance factor can be good or bad.  I prefer to think good.  The sun is up, the crossword puzzle is finished although I thought that would not be the case because of some unusual words. My breakfast is finished.  The suet hanger is filled once again and right now...all is right with the world unless a yard with orioles is not right.  Soon I will be on the way to my see my radiation angels.  And then to Rosie's to pick out something for the garden.  I've got some ideas.  I'm into that native group because of the deer.  They like my garden.  And they were here first or something like that so I hear.  It will be a warm day so there probably will be time this afternoon to sit in the sun.  I must remember sun screen for my leg that gave up some of it's skin to cover the flap on my head.  So.treat with tenderness is the word.  Getting acquainted with a new body is interesting.  And it certainly is a new body to me who lives in it.  

Yesterday seeing friends at church and being in the comfort of the sanctuary was a gift.  I sang along.  Stood for singing hymns as I should and enjoyed the company of music.  A rehearsal for the choir folks after church allowed me to sit in the back pew, grab some music  and sing along with what the choir was rehearsing far to the front of the sanctuary in their rehearsal pews.  .  It was good.  If energy persists, I just might do it again.  

So the week begins.  During mask time I will  be singing and praying.  Praying for my sister who is also have health issues relating to her heart that need to be corrected in order to have partial knee replacement surgery.  Great is Thy Faithfulness.  Praying and being prayed for is the order of the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday