Sunday, Sunday.

 And today promises to be a rainy day.  I guess you could call that a day of rest from gardening although the rain makes the garden seeds work.  No rest there.   I'm sure there will be walks between rain storms to check on what's happening out there.  Got to keep on it. It will be church at 11. 

Yesterday was a bit of a blur day because not to much happened after the late Sat. post.  Stella and I did have a walk around the block meeting a dog walker with two of the cutest cockerspanials.  It was a walk between big storms with lots of rain that we badly needed.  A bit of TV watching and another fairly good night of sleep.  Got to love that.  

The earth is the Lords and the fulness there in.  That Old KING JAMES version is what I'm hearing and writing.  Those were the days of one version.  I'll add a  long time ago reaching way back beyond where Kansas is or something like that.  Remember Dorothy?  .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday