The second day of the week.

 On the first day of the week....It was indeed patio day with bird watching among other things.  When the patio became shaded I moved to the sun.  What a warm healing feeling enjoying the sun.  Not to hot and not to cold and of course with my hat on even though the back of my head faced the east.  Stella stayed in the garage although I did enjoy a walk around the block with my neighbors walking their cute little dog who was such a pokey little things.  I must admit that Stella makes the walk easier although she is a bit noisy.  My neighbors to the west came over for a moment of talk as well.  Doug spent the morning at church with the choir.  It was a good morning for both of us.

The Iphone continues to entertain me.  There is a coloring program that has me hooked.  The picture is there and bright beautiful colors are added. I love the colors.  The flowers and animals and butterfly pictures are first choice.  Such a simple thing but it does have me hooked.  And the Russell family all text.  Such Iphone fun "e mailing" as I once said and was immediately corrected by the grandsons.  They are one huge alert bunch of boys.  All five.

Today should be pretty simple.  Grocery shopping and that's about it as far as I know.  I'm sure there will be more of something.  I really would like to move some plants that flopped all over the place last summer to join some other floppy plants.  They can flop together or maybe help each other stand up.  I think I could do 10 minutes of garden work after maybe 10 minutes yesterday.  Yes...I did 10 yesterday.  I still know where the shovel is.  I'm honoring my shoulder.  

There's a song...I've been workin' on the railroad.  My song is I've been workin' in the garden...Not quite all the live long day.  Only 10 minutes or so.  Including the or so part keeps me from fibbing. 

When there is light in the window and a cup of coffee in hand I'll be visiting my garden friends.  The five Swamp Milkweed and three Butterfly Weed plants are looking very healthy. Both will bring a lot of Monarch enjoyment.  Life is good.  God is here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday