Dragging

 Yes...a little slow feeling this morning.  Maybe I need the garden pickup.  I did check on the garden on the way in from gathering the Sunday paper.  Doug won't be happy when he hears that the  front part of the paper has not been delivered.   A big OOPS!  But the funnies have arrived. That's even better than the front section.   Zinnias are getting their second or real leaves.  They look healthy.  Basel is showing and there are tiny, tiny baby deer track right beside the Basel.  All the plants the deer usually eat  seem to be safe.  Yes...there is always something going on in the garden during the night.  

The three Dalia plants are in the ground.  I'm going to call them the three amigos.  The last one planted had an unexpected landing in the hole.  It was an oops moment that brought me to my knees.  I don't do knees very often when planting but this little friend need immediate help.  So...hoping for the best. It was a rocky roller coaster ride to the hole. .   Amigo three seems  to be doing ok as far as I can tell this morning.  Rain should be coming today.  Not to much but I hope enough.  

Doug will be in church this morning with the choir.  I'll be home with the screen.  

Noah gave me a sewing project Friday.  He always arrives with a book, his Iphone and a sword.  His three most important possessions.  He wanted a bag for his book and Iphone so yesterday was sewing day.  He now has a book bag with attached to the front of the bag another bag for his iphone and a strap for carrying.  This is one organized guy, so it seems.  The zipper will keep the book in place and a velcro strip secures the iphone in it's bag.  .  

This has got to be sweeper day.  Time to do another round of maple seed eradication from the house.  Won't be long now for sure till those little irritators are gone.  

So...it's Sunday, Sunday.  First day of the week.  Challenges are expected to arrive and I will do my best to meet them.  Prayer will be a good addition.  My daily soft tissue PT seems to be working.  That's a very good thing.  Food continues to challenge but currently cold milk products are a good option.  The answer to the question...How do things taste?  COLD  That's a great answer.  I continue to feel surrounded in cards and prayer.  One day at a time Sweet Jesus.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday