Early is on time.

 I am sure you all have heard that so today...I'm on time.  It's 7:20.  There is a big bright spot light in the east window.  Breakfast is over and I'm on the day!  Yesterday was another check on all the garden things.  Lots to look at and mess with.  I cleaned up some edging.  Threw out a bunch of weeds that I had left lying a few days ago.  Worked on cleaning off weeds from a path through the garden and sprayed to kill some lone thistles that are always popping up somewhere.  Spray is the only thing that will fix that problem.  Pulling only stimulates the roots left in the ground and from one root come many thistles.  The deer spray came out for a couple of places.  I've found that asters are a deer favorite.  No trips out.  Saved some money!  Might not be the case today.  One never knows.  The swamp milkweed and butterfly weed plants are doing well.  Fun awaits with Monarchs.  Dill is coming up for the Swallowtails.  Could be a bumper year.  

A text from the Midland Michigan part of the family informed us that their Orioles have arrived.  Pictures proved it.  The Oriole part of the yard seems a bit lonely although there are other birds in attendance  to answer present when roll call happens during the day.  The patio umbrella was up for the first time.    

As I mentioned yesterday, there will be a trip to Rosie's with friends.  I'd love to take my lawn chair and just hang out there.  It's such a pretty place with so many folks who are there buying and helping buyers.  It speaks of a positivity that we all need to be swaddled in.  So the challenge will be to keep my thinker in the right place.  It will bring healing.  God is my pilot.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday