First...

 First on the computer for today.  That happens if I post before radiation.  Doug is still sleeping.  That's the case this morning.  It's been another good night of sleep.  My body must be saying tired or something like that. Sleep...what a good helper.  

Yesterday a seat in the sun.  How relaxing with a sun that that is still pretty gentle.  My favorite that always is the case when camping in Upper Michigan.  It's always a gentle sun that warms.  Today I'm changing the chair to a camping chair.  Camping chairs are so good  for reading and sleeping.  There should be time for that today in the garden.

Yesterday I planted one of Kathy's children.  Confused?  This plant lover have plants for children.  They cost a little at the beginning.  They never get sassy.  They don't need a college education.  They are great children.  Kathy's plant has a front and center place to live.  Right by the driveway.  In sight all the time and I know it will behave and show off all it's glory.  I have decided to change another part of a bed.  Charlie is mixed in with everything and it's just not a very show off bed.  So...new project for the day.  Out with the old and in with something new.  The new to be determined.  

Yesterday there was another God moment among many this year.  I wrote in the blog about all the what would I do without?  The garden is really more important to me this spring than it ever has been.  My safety net.  My hiding place.  Once again the mailman brought a card.  This one with a very long note mentioning orioles among other things, written by another great church friend Mary Jo.  The front of the card is covered with flowers and the words I read were Dance among the flowers.  What tender and true words.  Mary Jo and so many of my friends know me well.  Some times I think much better than I know them. Maybe I talk to much.  Many flower cards have arrived at just the right time touching a tender place I wasn't aware of.  A card with a beautiful oriole and another with a blue bird were delivered at just the right moment.  What gifts.  

Yes...what would I do without vases full of friends, the flower kind as well as the people kind.  

Soon it's off to see my three angels at radiation  Easter morning's story included an angel.  I have three every week day.  They keep me steady and provide comfort.  I am blessed.  Their ministry is extensive with people coming and going through out the day.  God is with them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday