Gone for now.

 95% gone.  Still a bit of vertigo but able to function quite well..  Tipping my head from side to side as needed for PT is questionable.  So taking it easy for the day.  That included nap time at 11am.  Remembering when babies took two naps a day.  Woo...that was a long time ago.  It would seem that I'm following that baby plan.  

Radiation went well.  My 3 angels who are with me every day went slowly with the mask as well as lying down and getting up.  No complaints from this lady, that's for sure.  Yesterday there was time in the garden doing a bit of watering,   Resting.  Checking another something out...Resting.  Hoe in hand, staying alert for new shoots was the ticket to success with Mr. Creeping Charlie.  Resting with a cup of coffee.  Resting. Resting.  

North UM Church was super good.  It's worth a second time around.  Sec. Presbyterian did not disappoint.  And it all came sitting on the patio with coffee and the birds.  Wrens continue to stuff the gourd, Blue Birds were in and out but need to think new nest building.  I think they are a bit scattered in the brain at this point lacking focus chasing other birds.  They like their territory.  Still waiting for those lovely orange birds that like oranges and jelly.  I don't think they are looking  hard enough for me. Do they need Triple A Map directions or a GPS?  

This afternoon at 4 is an anticipated zoom call, the first planning session supporting the Thanksgiving Dinner fund raiser for the Umoja project which supports children in western Kenya.  That focus being school uniforms and lunches, tuition, lamp oil for studying and some home food support.  It's a huge event for us and one that provides much needed support to those in need.  

Today's pace will be a bit slower honoring the units of energy available for the day.  They seem to be a bit fewer today.  Not surprising to this lady whos body seems to have flown to Mars and back the last three months and three days.  God was along on that long ride and is with me now.  .   

Comments

  1. Glad you vertigo is almost gone. Praying it doesn't come back. Resting with a cup of coffee sounds wonderful to me. If you send me some blue birds, I will send you some orioles lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday