Once again.

 Yes, once again I'm dancing in the garden.  Last night a lot of zinnia's were transplanted.  This morning more.  And yes they still are struggling like almost every other year, with spray problems.  But since this is a repeat I know they will struggle out of it and be great zinnia flowering plants for the butterflies.  They are the attractors to the milkweed where eggs are laid.   Those are the Monarchs.  The dill is growing to support Swallowtails.   Yesterday I did a lot of fern removal in one area.  They are thick and thinning is necessary.  This morning I tackled another part of the bed.  So now there is breathing room.  The garden needs to breath.  There are more areas.  It's wack-a-moly time.  

A short report on food.  Thinking calories.  Yogurt, fruit, olive oil added to as many things as possible,  whole milk, icecream and I continue to think! .    The taste stays pretty much the same whatever I add.  It tastes cold.     

This morning's radiation makes it only 5  more to do.  So...the long stretch to the end is now a shorter stretch.  .  Then it's a meeting with Doctor Moore Monday the 7th.   I'll discover what the next dance will be.  Next week also includes a hearing test and a dentist visit to see how radiation as impacted those two areas.  

There is much to be thankful for.  Doug health is holding steady.  We are able to have good health care.  Friends abound and  have found how to support in so many ways.  Energy has not diminished.  My skin is holding up with lotions and green tea spray.  The back of the head hair is diminishing but that is and will continue to be the least of my worries.  Radiation has taken care of regrowth.  Hair  is an easy thing to deal with. My Russell bald spot is just in a different place than all the Russell men's spot.  I am a Russell, you know.  

So...I'm counting my blessings naming them one by one.  God has done great things.  

Dee...I needed to schedule a 6 months out appointment with my primary doctor.  The date they suggested was Thanksgiving week.  I said...NOPE...won't work.  So the appointment is the week after Thanksgiving.  I'm keeping the week before open.  Fingers, Eyes and anything else I can manage crossed.  

Comments

  1. I think you are wise to avoid any appointments in Indianapolis at the end of Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday