OOPS! Distractions.

 OOPS...that's for sure.  Radiation this morning as usual.  Sort of like brushing your teeth.  It's good for you but you might forget.  Our lawn weed man fried a few flower plants.  So...this morning I found a few replacements for the annuals and pulled the sick plants for the garbage can.  Such a bummer but happens more times than I want to think of.  It's called drift.  Noah arrived and we started to plant.  So most are in but finishing tonight when the sun is a little softer.  

The doctor gave me his weekly report.  It would seem that it's the 4th week report.  Skin seems to be hanging in there and he things it will be OK for the next two weeks.  A big check of my mouth and throat.  Sores sometime happen at this point but that area seems to be now in the positive zone.  Blood pressure number is low so drink more water to get that bottom number up.  I'll do better.  Loosing weight...not to much but need to see a nutritionist who might make some helpful suggestions about food..  Loosing weight and healing don't go together.  Hope to see some improvement.  The thing that tastes the best is again mint icecream.  Doug doesn't  think that is  a balanced diet.  Humm...I had a milkshake tonight.  Improvement?  Not sure. 

Noah and I visited with our next door neighbor's mother who is visiting from Illinois.  Such a nice lady.  She is here because her grandson and family are visiting from California.  There's a 5 year old birthday party going on with a HUGE blow up slip and slide full of children.  Sounds like the old recess days.  

So today was planting day with watering at necessary places.  My energy seems to be holding up well.  That's a huge thanks be to God and an unexpected gift beyond measure.  .  Another thanksgiving is that my sister is in her second day of recovery after knee surgery and doing well.  I am so grateful that after a long period of looking forward to surgery that included a painful body she is now on the other side of the event sharing that life is really much better just one day after surgery.  Better days are ahead for her.  So the day, even though there was an oops in journaling it has been a good one.  Many, many things to list on the thankful side of life.  I am blessed.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday