Something is back!

 Sunday morning.  A walk in the garden continues to bring lots of smiles.  Everything looks so happy so that's what makes me feel gifted by my plant friends.  Rain should be coming Monday and Tues and that really lifts the load of gardening.  Lettuce should be part of the salad for lunch.  Fresh from the garden will bring a great compliment of flavors.  

This morning bird watching was a hoot.  Well, I hooted to the cow bird that was trying to get into the wren house.  Yesterday it was mother blue bird.  Yes, the wrens are back for the summer.  I enjoy hearing their call from different places in the garden.  I've always located the house in the same place and there is plenty of monkey bar branches for the two little friends to hop from limb to limb.  Sticks aplenty now are packed into the house but I'm sure there will be a few more.  Visits from the humming bird are a bit more frequent.  The warbler stopped by and of course woodpeckers are always near by.  It's been an interesting morning with breakfast on the patio, a cup of coffee and the magazine section of the newspaper this morning  was filled with gardening news.  Doug is off to church to sing with the choir for the 11 o'clock service.  

And now what's back.  The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad vertigo.  It's not as bad as in previous times but not good.  So I've got to be careful.  A call to my most favorite doctor who know a whole lot about a whole lot of things including vertigo is again sending me information to  correct this out of balance event.  He helped a lot in the past and I've just got to get to the procedure to fix it.  So that's the assignment for this late morning time. Bending over currently is not a great experience. 

Mornings continue to produce energy for a lot of things.  Afternoons are a bit sparse with energy.  I'm grateful for what is evident regardless of the time of day.  Planning ahead makes it all work. 

Sundays bring that old memory of mom singing in the kitchen fixing breakfast before we all left for church. I owe the Lord a Morning Song of gratitude and praise.  For the kind mercy he has shown in lengthening out my days.  Gratitude continues to be abundant.  .  

Comments

  1. I've got a bunch of vestibular exercises from my therapy after I was having balance issues (not so much vertigo as balance). They start with simple eye-tracking. Put two sticky notes on the wall about 6 inches apart and move eyes left-to-right-to-left - maybe 20 times. Then place the sticky notes above each other and move from bottom-to-top-to-bottom.

    Stand heel to toe for a minute. Reverse feet for another minute. (You may find a big difference depending on which foot is forward.)

    I've got more of that sort of thing. I still do them when I get a little off balance. (I know, I know, when am I not off balance? I ask the question before one of my brothers or one of my nephews would ask it.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday