Spotted.

 Not the leopard type...but...ORIOLES are spotted...Yes...Yesterday afternoon Noah took down the oriole jelly feeder. He did the ladder climbing that is not on my list of things to do at this point.  The leaves of the tree were obscuring it from anything flying above.  A huge blob of jelly was added and then all was hung in the open area of the garden.  And low and behold...at 6 pm an oriole was spotted.  My goodness...was I excited jumping all over the kitchen and more.  I had to text the kids and a couple of friends.  This morning at 6:50 another spotting at the feeder.  I've read they eat at both of these times.  My goodness, what a gift to the garden.  We have orange, blue, red, yellow, gray, brown and of course BLACK birds at our feeders.  The black birds seem to fear the sound of the kitchen window being opened and at that point they leave the suet.  Good for them.  So far so good.  I do remember that all God's children need to eat.  Black birds can eat somewhere else. A snack is OK.  That's all kido.   There is plenty for all but not exactly at the suet in my garden.  Adding Oriole to all the birds we saw for the first time at Central Park made yesterday a ringer of a day.  

Brr.  It's really chilly this morning.  I happy to say I didn't need to spend the night outside as all the living things in the garden.  They will be ready for the sun for sure.  This morning I'm heading to church to help with our Bread and Bowl feeding program.  The really great side of this event is being with all of my church friends.  Well not all but perhaps six.  It would seem that Aldi's needs a visit.  Where does all the food go  Yup...I know.  I'll shop on the way home this afternoon.  

  It would seem that most negative things that usually happen with radiation are being kept to the side so far. I do know that my radiation sessions are in their first third of the process ready to move to that second third, so remaining alert is of upmost importance.   It is said that the longer into sessions more side affects will happen.  One currently we are aware of is swallowing is showing some difficult.   I will be alert along with my doctor,  Custard is on the shopping list.  The garden is ready for a break and my chair with books is not far behind.  For now... I'm ready to charge the day!!!   Great is Thy Faithfulness.  

Comments

  1. Do you remember that chocolate chips are necessary for custard? Or they were when I was a child - otherwise we wouldn't eat custard.

    Maybe you should not add chocolate chips to your custard until you are swallowing better. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Saturday.