Stuff to do.

Appointments to meet.  Of course there is always radiation till June 4th but there will be others to take my place. Prayers for those folks.     After radiation this morning I'll walk over to the other hospital building to see my primary doctor.  Woo...I walked to the car yesterday forgetting that I had an appointment with Denise the PT person.  My brain worked and I walked back in to see her.  My skin condition needs a bit of a rest so the plan is to have two shorter sessions next week with Denise.  

Adjustments continue to be made with food selections.  It would seem that cottage cheese tastes good on a lot of things.   It's sort of gross but it works for now.  I think cottage cheese brings moisture that is so lacking.  The taste is acceptable.  Mint also is working.  Mint in coffee and mint icecream are favorites for today.  Tomorrow...who knows.  

Thinking ahead to Sunday...It's Pentecost Sunday.  My favorite Sunday of the church year.  We're making some changes in the sanctuary, putting away Eastertide and celebrating the birthday of the church.  It's a RED Sunday in color.  My favorite.  I'm going to make a stop at Hobby Lobby to see if they have red candles.  If not, we'll go with what we have.  Saturday is decorating morning with a few of my friends.  

So another Thursday.  Only two more Thursdays with radiation.  I must admit that the process is an OK. one.  I'm saying process.  I will be excited when eating is once again enjoyable.  Dead taste buds need to go.  But God is near.  


Comments

  1. There are some foods that might be helped by dead taste buds - clams and mussels, for instance. Octopus. Tapioca - of course, that is more of a texture-thing than a taste-thing. What else?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday