The fifth Monday.

 Yes...there is a number on the calendar.  There will be a 6th Tues. next week and then there will be a last Bell Ringing Friday that week.  In this instance, time passing is a gift.  But for today...I told those who help with radiation...  I will never forget your kindness.  That also includes the soft tissue P T Denise.  What a gift they all are.  On my to do list for today all four things have been completed and it's 11;10.  To conclude the health report.  My skin which received some harsh but unintended abuse last Monday has healed beautifully. .It would appear the swallowing problem is back.    I might just be crushing my pills.  That should work.  I'm hoping for a nutritionist call to schedule an appointment. The plan is to have help with finding foods that have some semblance of  acceptable calories.  I just might  try egg nog, a favorite drink but without mint for someone in the family to know.  

Attended church in the flesh yesterday!  Such a beautiful place to worship.  Comforting words set to music are such a blessing usually bring me to tears.  It's such a revelation to me about how the  emotional part of me is at the edge of spilling at times coming at a surprise..    I will plod on knowing that those around me are sending prayers of support.  I will fear no evil...Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.  

Yesterday the flowers in the garden got a drink of water.  They are sending rewards already.  Four little  pepper plants are still waiting for refreshments today.  When that's finished this gardener just might take the afternoon off.  

So the week is once again at it's beginning.  Energy seems to be holding tight.  I am grateful.  Thanks be go God.  

Comments

  1. When you went to church, how much red were you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until that Bell Ringing! God's Word brings such peace. Can't imagine all the emotions you've had through all of this. I'm continuing to pray for you and think of you all the time. You are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday