What's happening.

Up and busy this morning.  Breakfast, paper crossword puzzle, walk in the garden...Woo...there was a big party during the night and I wasn't invited.  Have a heart trap sprung and no one trapped.  Big feeder pulled down and completely emptied.  Sounds like a raccoon party.  So...some more changes will be made.  I think most of the baby birds are well on their way and we just might cut the options on the menu.  Sounds like a plan.  Raccoons are heavy eaters and we just can't support them with black sunflower seed food.  Besides they need to make their raid in some other garden.  

Another radiation of course this morning and I asked to see the x rays that are taken each morning.  What are they looking at. X rays get my head in the right place for the machine to do it's work.  There is one every morning.  And it was show and tell morning.  Always learning as J B says.  

I spent some time at the grocery store trying to find a few options for eating.  Didn't succeed with that plan.  Still thinking.  Tomorrow besides seeing PT Denise I will see Jessie who should have some nutritional ideas.  I'm chewing up my medications now eating them with cottage cheese..  They are getting stuck on the way to where they need to go.  Jello and pudding continue to be lifesavers.    Do you think I could use some help?  Yup...I would agree.  

Little plants got a drink this morning.  Maybe I should take some drinking lessons.  A times our gardens teaches more than we can imagine. .  There needs to be a little sweeper work.  Yesterday the kitchen got a bleach and vinegar cleaning.  A few fans were moved in from the garage and it would seem that might be enough work for today.. Well...still need to clean up the party mess.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday