When I'm late.

 When I'm late that only means that I'm playing in the dirt again.  Today the sun is out and I'm wearing my hat moving plants and getting rid of weeds.  The mind just is having a happy time in the play pen called garden.  My energy bucket is full and that's a blessing.  Yesterday I visited Meijers, Habigs and Rosie's all on the same trip out.  Of course there are a few things on the patio to plant in my wicker plant holder.  Something new this year.  Got to keep things fresh as my friend Doris often was heard to say.  What a lovely day with cool breezes and birds filling the air.  Our neighborhood Mr. Squirrel is here and not afraid of much of anything including people.  I've named him Mr. Ed.  Yes...should be a horse but this time a squirrel.  I've won the battle of keeping him out of the bird seed so he is a tolerable friend.  

The day started with radiation again.  Day 10 of 32.  All is proceeding I think as it should.  So...what do I really know not being a radiation oncologist.  I'm having a change in my throat that I can feel and that certainly will be reported Friday.  I think it's probably an expected change with radiation happening so close to my swallowing throat.parts.    But what do I really know not being a radiation oncologist.  So I will talk about that development Friday.  An additional happening yesterday was a very long session with the soft tissue physical therapist who does wonderful work concerning fluid build up in my neck.  I'm impressed and will certainly benefit from her expertise.  I have more exercises to do during the days  that will support what she is correcting. She commented that it will be a long process to correct what surgery compromised. 

Tomorrow I plan to meet some friends  to choose flowers  for another mutual friends garden.  Should be fun.  I beginning to feel that doing a few of the old things before covid isolation is in the not to distant future. The song... How many kinds of sweet flowers grow in an English Country Garden?   I'm looking for all of them but will not buy them all.  I really have about,,,about enough.  Back to the outdoors for me.  I'm seeing God everywhere.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday