Close to a nothing day.

 The morning started the same.  Card game waiting for the Jared/Kimmy tent to be emptied.  Then pancakes and then NOTHING.  Yes, it was a nothing day but maybe not.  I settled down with a book.  Started it...Nap...Read more...Nap and that continued all day.  I can't remember when I slept so much during the day.  Maybe never.  But there was a walk to Pebble Beach and here is the proof.  

There really are two pictures sticking together.  

Adam and Jacob took a trip to town on their bikes to check out what was happening so Kimmy, Jared
, and Eli took the Kayaks out for a spin on Lake Fanny Hoe. Big smile for Eli.  

Kimmy is on the left, Eli in the middle and Jared on the right.  It's a new experience this year and one that they all are enjoying.  So that was the nothing day.  There probably will be more.  It's time for the evening fire.  Jared is a bit miffed...just a bit that I'm still connected to the internet once a day.  So give him a big shout out when he does his yearly vacation postings for the family.  Seems his mother is a bit independent.  I would agree.  

Comments

  1. When I was talking to Kimmy today, I was telling her how happy I was that you were doing your blog! Way to go! Keep the wonderful posts coming. I love reading them and I am so happy you learned how to post pictures....just in time too!!! I am happy you are getting needed rest, but having lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday