Ready?
The answer is that we're working on READY. The ready refers to camping. It's a two-week plus a day away from it all, almost. We have access to a grocery store but the plan is to be quiet for those days avoiding what can be avoided. So food is packed and ready for the Oddesey moving van.
Last night for supper the wonderful little cabbage was chopped and buttered and a little water added and then microwaved. I can add that to the slowly growing list of food that is not objectionable. Onions were harvested and braided and hung to dry. I hope that works.
Yesterday's visit with the radiation oncologist was a good one with the next appointment being six months away. I stopped at Rosie's again to celebrate with friends and bought myself a birthday gift. That should be no surprise. It's a tropical milkweed plant with interesting flowers. Last summer monarchs found this plant at Rosie's and laid many, many eggs. So many little babies that the plants were chewed to bits. So happy Birthday to me. This time the excuse for a plant is a good one I hope.
The plan for the day is to see my dear sweet PT lady Denise. I suspect that might be the last session. Then an 11 o'clock lunch with my good old...yes we are all getting older teacher friends. Then perhaps a treat at Dairy Queen...maybe a Blizzard. All is well, all is well. As the Morman's sing. For so many things...Yes, all is well. There's a song in the air that I'm hearing and singing. Cancer tumor discovery day in Nov. 2020 seems years ago. I would suspect that the business of 2021 has been an influence.
That picture is a great example of ORGANIZATION! (and probably the fruit of years of camping).
ReplyDeleteMy favorite memory of your birthday is still the year a group of us went to the Children’s Museum - to the top floor - and played our way down to the 1st floor and the IMAX movie of Alaska! We all had SO much fun celebrating YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOkay! So i have a lot to learn about th “publishing” part of the blog process! Please forgive!
ReplyDelete