Absolutely

 Yes...today was an absolutely nothing day.  Just nothing so doing a picture of absolutely nothing is sort of impossible.  I had breakfast on the patio and just sat and watched the yard and played solitaire for a long time.  I call that nothing.  Had lunch, then another afternoon nap, and then I did make jello as I usually do every day.  The weekly purchased cantaloupe was cut up and ready to eat at a moment's notice.    I suppose I could have taken a picture of that but I think everyone knows how to do that so it's wouldn't be anything new. I had a great phone call visit with Patty.  I texted my Detroit friend Marcia and called her husband Dennis who recently had a heart valve replaced. .  Need to keep up with my camping friends.  Supper was the usual thing.  I did set the alarm for an early rise tomorrow at 5:15 leading to a trip to I U North hospital.  Yes.  tomorrow Doug finally will have his hiatal hernia fix.  He is so looking forward to the procedure which will eliminate any pain that is associated with this kind of hernia.  He's been a trouper wishing that could have been fixed in January.  It just wasn't possible at that time.  So now as Jessica W. would say.  It's another wedding cake experience.  Who knew 54 years ago what would have been included at that wedding cake party.  Experiences have been many.

So today was a day of not much but enough.  Tomorrow Doug's surgery is planned for 9:AM.  with arrival at 6.  It could be a one or two-day stay still yet to be determined.  We'll keep you informed.  


Comments

  1. Thinking of you both and praying for tomorrow to go well. Will be nice for Doug to have this taken care of!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday