FTD Delivery

 Today I'm sending all of you flowers.  So watch out.  Two Cleome are doing their best.  The other two pictures add a lot of interest to the garden.  

This was the morning's entertainment.  The day has been extremely warm with more on tap tomorrow.  It's summer in Indiana.  Much thanksgiving in that we don't live in Phenix.  Rain still evades us, Vertigo is not completely gone.  I'm giving some thought that perhaps heavy radiation of the right ear where the tumor was might have something to do with the tissue involved holding the crystals.  I so remember the radiation oncologist saying that we are all different and I. would add that there have been surprises along the way. I have a different body now.  .  Living with surprises continues.  Life is good.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday