Garden Morning.

This morning was a take charge of the garden assignment..  Dead Dill came down, Dead cucumber vines came down.  Dead squash got pulled.  Dead or nearly dead daylilies got cut down and will come back with a few rain sessions looking almost like new again.  The one blue garbage bin is full ready for next Wednesday's trash pickup.  It was a good morning to see brown gone so that the green can shine through again.  


The garden has it's best foot forward.  After the busy morning, I spent time on the chair with a nap or two.  Kat and the two grandsons gifted me with a visit.  I love talking to those boys to see what their interests are.  It was a good day.  Jared called in the evening adding an exclamation point to end the day.  Life is good and I am grateful.  I don't owe the Lord a Morning Song...I owe the Lord a morning noon and night time song.  

Comments

  1. Your garden looks just beautiful. It's a great year for plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! This garden is bigger and brighter than any garden I remember from the past! Years sure do make a difference! So lush! I can just barely see your neighbor's house through all the green . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday