I hope...

 I hope this is the last hot Saturday.  That's my biggest hope and all the others are not that important today.  Now maybe that will change but not today.  I started the day with a trip to church.  Yes.  It's Bread and Bowl day and our Sat. crew is alive and well and strong in numbers.  So there was lots of talk among other things.  We had a strong number of folks stop by and the food was gone by 11:30.  I think we need to figure out how to provide more carry-out boxes.  The rest of the day included making a meatloaf and freezing it to eat later in the coming week.  I still must admit that eating is still a problem.  Food is not very appetizing although ice cream is not in that food group.  Yes did you know there is a large food group called bad tasting.  What makes me laugh is thinking about feeding our babies their first cereal when more came back out than went in.  Eventually, they got it and that should be my case at some point.  

Today's pictures might be called a bad hair day.  I still have a lot of those but this is a picture of swamp milkweed pods that have exploded.  They are pretty although I will say Doug's camera does an even better job.  A lot of this is in the garden and the Monarch is still showing her stuff although I haven't found a single egg.  I guess some years are like that.  So another hot Saturday is almost over.   Next week promises to be a little more moderate. We could use a little, no a whole lot more of that sky sprinkler stuff.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday