I'm alive.

 I had my doubts yesterday.  Such a @#$%^$% Day.  I was getting a bit scared with not being able to eat at all but today...little by little I'm functioning again.  Thanks be to God for a better body. I'll take it.  Something I'm really good at but still surprised is sleeping during the day.  Perhaps the body is still healing.  Sounds like a great excuse and I'll use it.  That doesn't mean I did much but it was a great day.  I visited with neighbor Judy and heard that our yard bunny has found her patio. And the beautiful yellow butterfly is also visiting her.  We had a huge teaser of a rainstorm.  No storm and very little rain.  Maybe more tomorrow.  The Dalia Ladies got another drink this morning from the watering can along with some potted flowers.  The zinnias are looking great even though they haven't seen much moisture for three weeks.  The purple flower is called butterfly bush which the butterflies love to find.  They have nothing to do with the propagation of butterflies but have great nectar for them. So today was a day when I found myself again.  Yesterday I had my doubts.  

the purple flower 

Comments

  1. I've missed seeing you in the yard and was starting to be more and more concerned. Praying for everything to settle down, even as you awaken in the morning. God is good.
    KF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful today was better for you. Have been praying lots and got Melissa praying too.
    Thanking God for being with you and helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you're ready to help your garden grow and flourish . . . now that the "twisties" are leaving. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday