Play Date

 I've heard about those events planned by parents for their children.  Today I told Doug that I have a play date with my friend Kathy.  He thought that was funny.  But that did happen and we didn't do much playing but just talked for about 3 hours none stop.  We did visit her flower garden and the pictures today will show you just how her garden grows.  It's a beauty and one she has worked on for years.  



Yes, Kathy is the Dahlia lady.  And she has many, many dahlias.  There are also vegetables in the garden.  I was gifted one huge cucumber that should last for many days of salad fixings.  

So that was the first half of the day.  Then of course time for a snooze and then on to see the new school my Carmel grandsons are attending.  That being the new Options school located in Westfield.  It's a very nice facility and our tour guide answered many questions that I asked.  Not surprising that a retired teacher would be full of them.  

We had a late supper, another game of 3 13 which I won tonight and then a third repeat at trying to rid the car mat of the smell of sour milk coming from a spill a few days ago.  I'm hoping this time is the end all wash.  

Life is good, Doug is really looking forward to Thursday's surgery.  Some would think that strange but he is an eager beaver ready to go but needs to wait for one more day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday