Short Note.

 This entry will be short, one reason, not much happened that is much to talk about.  The one thing that did happen was another attack of vertigo.  How I hate that but it becomes front and center right away.  So I did what I needed to do to get those crystals back where they belong in my ear and then the rest of the day I slept.  Not napped, slept.  I don't know what happened during the sleep so not too much to write about.  

We received a bunch of old pictures from a friend and I'm posting one of those.  My best guess is that it was taken at least 40 or more years ago and it's a camping trip, once again in the UP of Michigan.  What a memory that says we've been camping there for a long time. 


Happy to know that I am beginning to function again and that the worst of the day is over.  Thanks be to God.  The sleep time was a gift.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday