Something different.

 Yes, today was just a bit different.  I decided to work at Bread and Bowl, our North Church outreach to the community.  For many years the Thursday crew and I worked alongside but a need came for a move to Sat.  So I was back among friends getting carry-out sacks ready for the 11 to 12 o'clock time under the portico.    So arriving at 9 and staying until 12 filled the morning. Our 48 sacks of carryout were well received.  Then it was home for a bit with a trip to I U North again with Doug for his six-month's visit with Dr. Greenspan including his monthly B 12 shot.  Now my hope is that there are no more doctor visits in between the one posted for 3 weeks.  That one is with Dr. Moore who did my surgery that led to a cancer-free head.  A Pet scan is included for that morning of work which should say that the cancer is truly gone.  I feel that is the case now but the scan can confirm that as well.  

Doug always carries the current Scientific America Magazine with him on ALL of his and my Doctor visits.  

The radar seems to come and go with promises of rain.  True for today.  A bit of thunder to tease and it looks like the rain will pass away again.  But other than that, all seems to be well.  We're moving right along.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday