Stinking Hot!

 That's the best I can do.  Everything outside trying to stay alive is saying that when I visit.  It's stinking HOT.  I also think that we have waited in line long enough for some rain.  Michigan got a soaker, Ohio got a soaker.  Wisconson and Ill got a soaker.  What's wrong with Indiana?  The storms disappear at the border to the state.  Yes, I'm grumpy and would like to say that there is a little variety in our weather.  Not so for a long time.  So what to do?  WAIT  Today was another inside day and my goodness, how much I can sleep during the day really impresses me.  It's so interesting to think that is what is necessary now knowing that more healing must be happening.  So I just let it happen and sleep.  I made a few phone calls today.  Preacher Darren has given me a job to work on so I'm thinking and planning and tomorrow I'll visit with him.  Got to be on the same train with him going in the same direction.  A face-to-face visit helps.   Pictures of the day are garden pictures.  The flowers just keep on showing off.  The Dahlia sisters and potted flowers are the only one who are winners when it comes to watering.  

The rest are hanging in there.    There are still strutting their stuff but I know they would feel and look a little better, no a whole lot better if they had a bath or a splash in the shower.  We'll keep hoping.  Vertigo is receding although I'm always on the alert when first getting up from bed in the morning.  My drunken sailor walk is lessening.  Thank goodness.  The cane is back in the kitchen.  I continue to be amazed at what comes my way.  Never a dull moment I would add.  





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday