A big Yahoo!!!

 This morning I made another trek to the garden with the clippers.  It was another attempt to get it done.  And then the big yahoo exploded when I realized that all the big beds of Susans were now in the garbage cans.  The Susans remaining are still bursting out with bloom so they got to stay.  It's a splash of yellow in just a few places.  The big beds are cleared of Susans.  Yahoo.  Such a good feeling.  That doesn't mean that in the weeks to come would see no more clipping.  Not at all.   It will continue perhaps at a slower pace.  We moving on is the current feeling.  Later in the morning, I made a trip to JoAnn's to look for yarn.  I'm thinking winter and more hats. .  





I also shopped for buttons.  While camping this summer a spark from the campfire landed on my back.  I was sitting in a chair.  How that happened is a mystery.  I have a good-sized hole in a much loved warm jacket so it's finding a button big enough to fill the hole.  I'll need to go back to the store for that button.  I'll add more buttons for interest.  This is the second jacket with a campfire hole.  A button fixed that one as well.  


As you can see, I'm thinking about a change in plans. I'm making a plan for snow time.  Should be fun.  


The garden certainly is showing signs of fall.  Soon to bloom will be asters.  All the other bloomers are doing their best and usually become more beautiful as cooler weather prevails.  The lettuce got a watering today.  It's still to dry although rain might be on the way on Wednesday.  Doug took books to the library today.  I stayed home...It was his first solo trip out since surgery.  Yahoo again.  

Comments

  1. Lela, I have more Peter rabbits of varying sizes in my yard than I can count. What is going on with the rabbit community? If you need more, I'll send a couple over. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday