A few things.

 Today I moved a few things off the to-do list.  The first at 9:AM...pre-registering for my Wed. Pet Scan.      I U Hospitals make it so easy for procedures with pre-registration.  I miss a whole step necessary when doing something at the hospital.  I registered both Doug and I for Covid Booster shots.  The first appointment I found was on Oct 6.  That's good enough for me.  Just happy to have figured out how to do that online.  I picked up two large Moravian Stars from my best buddy Sarah Ellen with the hope we can hang them at church in the west entrance during Advent and Christmas season.  That's the hope.  And it was the last time to visit at their house with tomorrow's moving date to Hoosier Village in their new two-bedroom house.  A big change but one they are looking forward to.  So many good things have happened in the big house.  But there will be more to come at their Hoosier Village home.  I ordered battery lights with remote control switches to light the Moravian stars.  

And yes, Wed. garbage pick-up day is rolling near so I finished filling one garbage can with stuff from the garden.  I told Doug if the zinnia plants are leaning, I say, time for the garbage can.  Stand up straight.  The problem is that the big blue container was sitting out in the last two showers of rain and now have about 5 inches of rain standing in the bottom.  So the ground is full of water and the leaning illness is upon some of the zinnias.  There are plenty left to keep on blooming.  I cleaned up a few hostas that had been hit by the deer.  

I've continued to knit on my latest hat this afternoon and tonight will watch Monday night football with knitting needles knitting.   Doug relayed to me the last minutes of the Greenbay game played last night.  He almost could not finish the outcome laughing so much with a rendition of the last few minutes of play.  Awesome ending for sure.  50 some yard field-goal as time expired.  It sure was a wild ending.  I can never last to the end of those Sunday night games.  .  What a wooze. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday