An interesting Friday.

 So far it's been a different one so I suppose the word interesting fits if it goes with bathroom cleaning.  Not so sure of that.  It was a big-time bulb changing on the stepladder with a light fixture wash.  Good thing that doesn't happen too often.  A great bathtub scrub.  That doesn't happen too often as well.   Did a very short road trip with neighbor Judy.  And then shopped for a hepa filter.  I know four stores that don't carry them.  So it's an online try.  I think that will work.  The flowers continue to do their best.  Fresh arrangements are in the house.  The asters are starting to bloom.  I think there are three colors in the garden.  Only one is blooming now.  I learned that they close up at night.  Interesting.  Something new in the garden.  The last of the Susan's are moving out.  Just a few left.  

The interesting something for the rest of the day....knitting again and perhaps a few more buttons.  That's enough excitement for me.  Let's keep it simple sweety or in other words KISS.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday