Another wonderful day.

 These fall temperatures are just wonderful.  I guess it took HOT August to make one aware of what's happening in these first Sept days.  First...the mug...It's a product of our friend Dennis, our Copper Harbor friend.  The cupboard is full of his achievements.  All loved reminding us of our summer vacations.  

Now isn't that just beautiful  Well not the green plastic I see are there.  I cannot say I need more so the pottery Jared and Kimmy are making are few and far between but that's O K.  I have a couple mugs and a set of bowls.  That's good enough for me although I see many more I like on their web site. 
 
During the night on one of my wake-ups, I decided that I would tackle a dirty job today that I have been putting off for more than a few months.  That's cleaning the steps going into the lower level from the outside of the house.  It just a collection sticks, dirt, leaves, and stuff and I DID IT.  So happy to know I don't need to think of it anymore for a very long time like next year.  That led to a little sprucing-up in the garden.

Noah wasn't feeling well today so the school needed to be canceled for him and he came to visit me.  Temp was gone but needed to be 24 hr. free with a negative covid test to return to school.  His test proved to be negative and I enjoyed seeing him again.  It was chocolate chip day and after eating some he went home with a plate for the family.  
That's proof that I'm feel baking energized.   I'm still happy to let someone else eat baked items.  It's that mouth full of sand feeling which I know will be gone at some point.  I'm enjoying lots of fruit which is not all that bad.  I'll leave the cookie eating to the rest of the family.  
Once more a day for patio sitting and butterfly watching with music coming from the IPhone.  
What a treat to watch the Monarchs dance with the Four Seasons.  

Comments

  1. Do they like to dance to "Winter"?

    I will be receiving a new espresso mug soon! I loved seeing it on the etsy site and so I screwed up my courage and put it in my sharping cart. I sent a comment that I loved the rose color used on the mug. The response told me that the "boys" call it crimson forest. So, rose is gone - crimson forest is in. I am looking forward to receiving it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday