Confused.


 For some reason...maybe Labor Day...I've been off a whole day this week.  I was so surprised that there was football on Friday night.  Well, it was Thurs at that point.  So I've had a whole extra day this week.  You think? Today felt like that extra day.  Slow and easy.  Between last night and this noon, I filled another can with Susans.  A few more to go but just taking it easy and it's paying off.  I rummaged through my shelves looking for large bowls to use for All Saints Sunday celebration at church.  As I rummaged I found some Pacer color yarn that was to be knitted into a hat for the All-Star weekend earlier this year. .  I think that Indy project went the way of so many projects supported by the city during this long season of Covid.  I'm saying hundreds of hats skipped the celebration.  They didn't happen at all.  

 




This little guy will never make it into the choir.  I have yet to meet a woodpecker who can do nothing but make a squeaking noise.  He was at the feeder quite often this summer and today was no exception.  


Blackeyed Susans continue to disappear as planned.  The next to go are the Becky Daisys, long over their blooming period but still standing high in the garden.  Sometimes they rebloom but I think the lack of water this summer caused that not to happen.  


The garbage cans will continue to be filled in the next few days.  The house is ready for roofing and residing and when the materials become available I think the noise of the woodpecker will be appreciated.  There is nothing like the noise of a roof getting a new cover.  I might take a vacation from hearing aid wearing.  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday