Easy Day.

 Up early as usual with the quiet time of the morning all mine.  Coffee and the Star on Sunday mornings on the patio are not bad.  I spent a few minutes in the garden taking out the Becky Daisies.  They are in the can and it will be back to the Susans again tomorrow.  It's turtle work.  Went to church and saw friends and heard great music from the organ as well as the choir.  Just a blessing to hear it live and not through the computer.  The P A system wasn't working and I moved seats and then my hearing aid battery went out.  What a bummer.  But I persevered.  There was a quick trip to the grocery and some not-so-hot football this afternoon..  

I finished knitting the slouch hat.  Strange name for a hat but it does slouch.  I might try another one or two.  It's not a real tight fit and I think I like it better than the tight ones.  




The black color is really a dark navy blue.  Pacer Colors.  

The yarn is a bit thinner which I thought would be a problem.  Well, seems I like it better than what I've been using for years.  I guess surprises can come when trying something new.  Dah!!!


Spent some time on the phone with Jared trying to fix some texting difficulty.  I always get so amused at those conversations.  Trying to teach an old mother new to my Iphone and it's quirks just cracks me up.  He really is a pretty good teacher.  I still find it amusing.  He doesn't give up.  And I still get a great laugh.  

Comments

  1. I also run to the kids for help with my phone!

    I like the hat and am sitting and knitting right now. Starting an inventory on my scarfs!

    Looks like Jared got another big storm 6... hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hat! I have no Iphone problems: swipe right, swipe left, and the push buttons are dust-free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday