Half Day.

 It took less than a half-day to use up all the energy deposits I seem to have. .  But that deposit made a lot of difference in the garden.  It's the garbage can season and two are filled with Blackeyed Susans among other things.  And what you see in this picture is the first bed that was delivered to the can.  

Peter's hiding place is gone.  The fly-over spot for the monarchs is gone but the two cans are full and a good feeling is here knowing that I am on track to complete the job come October.  It's just a  little each week chugging along like the little engine.

The afternoon has been full of naps and just some recuperation sitting. Woo... This body I have got a workout in less than a half-day. 

I made a trip around the house with the clippers so things are looking tended for a bit.    

There is plenty of color left and today the hummingbird just couldn't seem to visit enough flowers.  What a busy bird.   So it's Labor Day.  A day well marked with labor.  I'm wondering when Play Day is celebrated.  Did I miss it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday