Moving toward the weekend.

This morning I felt like working on the jacket with the hole burned in the back from our campfire spark.  The button box came out and now I sure you don't have a clue where that hole could be.  More buttons will be coming.  But the hole is covered.  


Later in the morning the vases were delivered to church.    I visited with the Thurday Soup Kitchen folks added fabric to the altar, delivered Brandon's hats and  then left for home.  It was one of those rare quick trips.  I am  thinking about the Penny/Bill visit,  Kimmy's parents, and made a grocery trip for  Granny Smiths for a pie. Bill loves apple pie.  Well, we all do.  Pie curst making told me the oil was gone.  So another trip  to the grocery.  Dah.  For some reason oatmeal cookies sounded good so now we have a few. of those.  My spirt of energy is gone!!!   It's been short nap time and alittle TV watching.  Another interesting day with a little of this and a little of that.  Moving toward the weekend.  

Comments

  1. I can almost smell the apple pie! Yum! I will call you tomorrow to set up day and time. Bill thinks Sat afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so-called apple pies served at lunch yesterday. Tasteless apples, cardboard for crust - I am looking forward to the real thing. And I think a Thanksgiving bake-off might be of interest. Would Adam's pie win?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday