So far more stuff.

 So far today, mid-afternoon.  Knitted on the next hat...black with white here and there.  

And the next big thing that took hours this morning was the Pet Scan ordered as a follow-up after surgery and radiation by ENT Surgeon Dr. Moore.  It's one of those radioactive scans with a dye added during the scan.  It will find any tissue abnormalities anywhere in my body.  It doesn't include the brain which most of my friends know have abnormalities just like everyone else...I hope!   So at some point soon I should have those results.  

After surgery in March during the challenge of trying to find where cancer originated, I had a Breast MRI.  And that follow-up procedure happened last Thursday.  The results of that second scan proved that the two scans didn't match.  That little bit of news now has attached a breast cancer doctor to my name.  

The pathology report after surgery suggested a possibility of breast tissue involvement which led to that first scan.  After other breast diagnostic procedures at that time, it could not be proven to be the case. Now it seems it just might be the case. 

Now you know as much as I do and the journey with you readers will continue on a path no one knows the length or destination.  To some degree, it's easier to write about all that's transpired in the last few days rather than talk about it.  At times my cup seems to be overflowing.  

With all the distractions of the day, I feel that the medical field will provide its best for me.   With a steady mind and an attitude filled with faith, I will be OK.  God's peace is with me.  There's just a bit of turbulence at times. 


Comments

  1. You got this... you are one strong and truly amazing lady!! Need a new scarf yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for good results from the Pet Scan. Praying for God's healing in your body, His strength and His peace. Continuing to walk in faith with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday