Something different. Ugh!

 Just had a hard time getting started today so I decided to do some Goodwill shopping.  It's a place that occupies my mind and I needed that.  I found a pair of pants.  Good deal.  6.99.  Got home and decided to go through my drawers.  Two pairs of pants worn out are gone so the loss is not so great.  Since the radiation outcome is a loss of 20 pounds my pants are not fitting so well.  So going a size smaller is working.  Jello still is my favorite food!  Other options are slowly emerging.  

This afternoon I had a follow-up MRI breast scan.  Something I don't like to think about.  It's not so much what might be there because I don't stress about that. I would be OK no matter what.   I think but I'm not sure the problem could be that I would just like to have a body that doesn't need to be messed with.   I had the same problems with the dentist.  Just leave me alone medically.  So I need to work on the thinking part of the body.   The pathology department put this breast idea on the plate of possibilities and I don't think any of the doctors believed that possibility.   So we're just doing what the protocol is for what might have been but wasn't.  

The possywillow took a big hit last night.  A couple of years ago I bought two little twigs to plant.  This summer they really put on a lot of growth.  Last night one of them became deer food.  So...instead of a bush I now have just a bunch of live twigs with a lot of limbs torn from the bush.  The other one is fine.  I sprayed it with deer off but I don't think I can do that all winter long for the rest of their lives.  You win some and you lose some.  It remains to be seen what's in the win and loss column.  

It's Friday evening soon.  Another week of living and I'm good with that.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday