Soup Day.

 Today I made my first soup of the fall season.  We're salad eaters in the summer and soup eaters in the cooler weather.  And the house was full of garlic and onion smells.  It's time to change the menu.  Doug calls the aroma cruel and inhumane.  So it's chicken vegetable soup most of the time.  We're a little boring with our menu.  Easy with not much work.  I shared some with neighbor Judy.  Stella also is being share with my neighbor.  She will enjoy her walks with Judy after her surgery.  Stella is such a great friend.  Did a bank run and a postoffice stop and that's about all the running around that happened.  

My order is in the mail for 3 doz jonquils and a few doz. crocus.  Something fun to watch emerge next spring along side the patio.  The deer do not eat these, so plant, plant, plant more..  Deer cannot get enough tulip flowers.  That's a wasted money purchase.  

Another great card game of 3/13 after supper.  This time I beat Doug fair and square although he is ahead these past few nights.  It was my night to win.  The next hat is on the needles and that fun continues.  

So another Monday and the week has started all over.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday