Beautiful Day.

 What made this a beautiful day?  If you guessed garden...you are right.  Another morning clipping and throwing.    Yes...two more garbage cans are ready for pickup.  And there would be more but what's left is snapdragon, zinnia, and lantana still blooming.  I just can't cut what's left when they are adding beauty and interest to the garden.  I will let the frost get take them.  Speaking of frost.  It seems that this is a year for a very late frost. The garden continues to produce cherry tomatoes, parsley is prolific and the Rosemary is beautiful.  There is still lots to enjoy.  

                  I'm visiting a friend this afternoon and here is the garden's gift to her.  

Being with these friends is what keeps calling me to the garden.  The huge rainfalls of the last few days and cooler temperatures has been a gift bringing the colors to their best..  I think it's been delightful fall weather lasting longer this year than many others recently.   

Another hat is on the needles.  Receiving text a message about next week's doctor's appointments is a welcome sign that reflects that most of the waiting days since the appointments were made are almost over.   I need to keep that fact in front of me.  The Nov. 1 appointment is for the needle and core biopsy and the Nov. 2 appointment is a visit with  Dr. Moore who did the surgery on Feb. 1.  That could be my last for a while visit with him.  

So...Like the anthem we will sing in a few weeks...My life flows on in endless song.  That's where I need to anchor myself.  The title of the anthem is How can I keep from singing.  I'll add more words...The clouds grow thin, I see the blue above them.  Today I see the blue.  It's beautiful.  Thanks be to God.  .  

I think there will be time spent on the patio bird and squirrel watching for a time.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday