Imagine

Trying to imagine how yesterday would go, whatever would fill the day, was  a complete failure.  I mean a complete failure.  Emphasis on the last two words.  It was a complete failure.  Did I write that already?  

The roof did not need a new roof.  It was the neighbor's roof.  Then that roof did not need a new roof.  Communication just went down a crooked road with lots of hairpin curves.  Woo...Reconstructing that road was a major affair.  I would say a computer failure with misunderstood information entered by mear mortals.  Sometimes a GPS device gets it wrong as well. 

At the afternoon visit to the Simon Cancer Center once again I connected with Dr. Schneider. That was a good thing.  What intense eyes and determined speech conveyed what he knew so far I was given  the plan.  My anxiety level has dropped from the high mountains peaks of the Andes to a seat beside the still waters.  My cup runneth over with positive expectations. Surely goodness and mercy have filled me.   I needed a plan.  It's not complete but what I have is enough. What is ahead might be considered an easy fix compared to the February fix.  Words from Dr. Schneider.  There is more evidence now that the tumor on my head did start with a breast cancer cell traveling l conveyed through the bloodstream. 

                            Don't worry, things take the time they take.  Don't worry.   

So after the Nov1 biopsy, one of two plans explained to me on Nov. 15th will be chosen.  But Dr. Schneider said the plan could change. Things take the time they take.  Once again,  Mary Oliver.  

 Last January I named my tumor Norbert.  He was just a little stinker doing what he did but if it hadn't been for Norbert, there would have never been a follow up Pet Scan and Breast MRI catching the latest currently small abnormality.  

I owe the Lord a morning song, of gratitude and praise.  For the kind mercies, He has shown in lengthening out my days.  An old song I heard my mother sing so often.  It's my turn now.  

Yesterday was one of those eventfully changing life days for me.  There have been a few of them this year. 


 This is a lady butterfly.  See those black blobs of color on the lines near her body.  That's a sure sign.    Today is a new life day! 

Comments

  1. Well, I am glad I read the whole entry. To say that the day was a COMPLETE failure is misleading. When I read that I feared that the doctor visit was not a good one - so I am glad that you are less anxious about that - and that you are not going to have to find another unpleasant name. The whole roof adventure sounds as if people are relying too much on GPS and not on decent maps that show how things connect. Oh, well, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow (but now it's today - which was yesterday's tomorrow) is another day!" So, prepare for the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praising God with you for the dr. report and that you are not as anxious now. Thankful it was caught very early. Praying for the roof issue to be resolved quickly and your new roof to be on and be the quality it should be. Yikes awful to go through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday