In my way.

 At times Mary Oliver gets in my way.  Other times she lights the way.  The in my way times is when I hear her reminder... Things take the time they take... with the word time disturbing like a sore tooth.   There are huge reasons for time.  Getting the health message correct.  Preparing one's mind for the coming health message are just a few relating to time.  But there are times when my wait patience needs a bump up.  The cloud I wrote about yesterday needs a bit of wind for me to see the blue.  

So I sew keeping the machine fired up with creating,  remembering to fill my mind with something other than waiting.  There is no store-bought pattern to this sewing project.  The pattern for a health solution perhaps is in that same category.  More time to make more discoveries seem to be the direction needed.  There's the word time again.  

The big household change yesterday was washing windows.  Woo...that's always a fall occurrence here with the windows settling into their locked position for the winter months.  I've discovered that my back tells me that the back muscle necessary to close the head wound is missing.  So...just a few windows at a time will get the job completed.  Sewing with no back support sends me the same message.  That's a small price to have gained healing from the Feb. 1 surgery.  Adjusting is easy. 

Sewing will continue today.  There will be walked in the garden finding more things that are beyond what they can ever return to.  So the garbage cans will see additions.  A visit to Goodwill will happen soon.  It's Senior day and there are some containers to purchase for All Saints Sunday.  Because of Covid,


we are changing a few practices when candles are lit.  So a few more containers are needed.  Always church work to do somewhat of a calling for me.       The picture suggests another successful Goodwill trip.  $ 1.25 for each bowl.  They are perfect for our need.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday