Lesson Plans

 I've had years of thinking about the plan, often not taking time to write the plan but there were always plans when teaching.  No plan could bring disaster.  Planning is so important in just about every aspect of living.  Planning the garden, planning for college for the kids, planning meals in advance or not in advance, planning for retirement.  Planning is important for success.  The plan for the tumor removal took over a month.  Doctors schedules needed to be coordinated for surgery.  The operating room needed to be secured.   The plan to only do radiation took two months.  Today I hope to see what has been planned so far for this next project.  I know a bit because of a phone call.  Dr. Schneider's visit should shine more light on the darkness of not knowing what the plan that currently planned is.  As in the past, the planned changed. That happens.  Medicine is an inexact science. That must be kept in mind.  Doctors think they know where they are going but surprises along the way change plans.  Today at 3 some sort of plan should be given light.  That is my hope my prayer and my understanding.  Let it be so.

Yesterday afternoon I did a bit more snipping in the flowerbeds.  The asters are finished.  Today some of the oats grass will go.  Those little seed heads are such good growers and need to be outed before they fall with the results being a whole bunch of little oats born  next spring.  There should be cans at the street come Wednesday.  Snipping continues. 

The roof folks should be here soon.  It's 7 am and the light of day comes now around 7:30.  Doug insisted they were on the roof at 5:30.  I suspect he was dreaming.  We found more roof problems that needs to be shared with the crew.  We wish for a successful outcome tonight.  At least that is the plan. Grandson Noah arrives at 8 anticipating a morning of watching roof miracles.  

Now prayers for my friend Janet who will have procedures Tues for breast irregularities that sound a bit like mine.  Yesterday at church I named  her my sister doing things together.  The radiation experience certainly burned in my mind that many came before me and there will be many more that will follow.  We do not live in isolation but in the world together learning and supporting each other breathing the same air.  

Once again...Life flows on in endless song.  How can I keep from singing.  The song now is pretty quiet, Sometimes I hear it sometimes it's tripple PPP's as singers might recognize.  But I know in due time I will sing the music again.  Sitting in the pew the past few Sundays have allowed me the healing pleasure of hearing music with words that bring reassurance being sung for me, mouthing those words under my mask, The assurance  surrounds me when anxieties are placed high on the shelf where I can't reach them.  I've given up ladders. 

This butterfly bush had a big trimming and now once again is covered with many, many blooms.  Purple just doesn't do the picture justice.  Our lone Monarch finds it every day.  I wonder when his travel plans will start.  Airlines are canceling flights and I think he better get on his hiking gear.   

Comments

  1. Don't worry - I don't think Monarch Air lines has ever cancelled a flight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday