Nerve Racking.

 Yes the roof is going back on the roof but with some poor judgement being made with removing the old roof while expecting rain which did come, we now have leak marks and a ceiling that has fallen in the bathroom.  So the goal for me now is to chill.  The removal of that part of the roof was not to happen until today knowing that rain was predicted toward the end of the day..  So that's the not such good news from this address.  Phone called and text messages with pictures have been sent.  

The good news with intentional mental thinking to steady the course is the privilege to attend a marriage event this afternoon. I have known Allison before she was born.  Logan, I don't know at all.  I've arranged the altar flowers for the wedding early this morning at church before working at Bread and Bowl, our food ministry.  My gift to them.  


Such fun to be a part of such an important day for well known family in my life.  Allison's family lives near and it is so easy to drop in and visit on occasion.  So I will say this day has a good marker beside the date.  The ceiling, water event is not so good but I will attempt to put that on the back burner for a while.  It will get attention in due time.  

PS.  Roofing company is not happy either so Monday a whole new roof is going on.  Some companies make an effort to get things right.  They want to extend a guarentee that assures to them as well as us that  their word is good.  I would add another business contract that is one to count on..  My mind is spinning.  There seems to be a whole lot happening.  The wedding was beautifully done.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday